Visa Waiver Program
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country
- Have authorization to travel via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization
- Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below:
Andorra, Chile, Croatia, Estonia, Ireland, Monaco, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Austria, France, Japan, New Zealand, Slovenia, Belgium, Germany, Latvia , Norway, South Korea, Brunei, Greece, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Republic of Malta, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Luxembourg, San Marino, Switzerland, Poland.
Apply for a new ESTA (Visa Waiver)
- Before you begin this application, make sure that you have a valid passport
- Your contact information.
- Your most recent employment information, if applicable. and a Valid credit card.
Check ESTA Status
If you have already submitted an application, you can perform one of the following tasks::
- Check ESTA Status.
- Review completed application.